Artevenue.com is a website (referred to as 'our website' to 'the website' hereafter) owned and operated by Montage Art Pvt Limited. Arte’Venue is registered trademark of Montage Art Private Ltd.
1. What Information We Collect
As you use our website we collect personal and non-personal information from and about you.
Personal Information: This is the information that can identify you personally, such as name, address, and your mail id, phone number.
Non-Personal Information: This is the information that cannot identify you personally, such as details about your device, your internet connection, ip address, operating system, browser type, location data, and the resources that you access and use on our website.
2. How We Collect the Information
We collect information directly from you or automatically as you use our website.
Information provided by you:
- When you sign up to open an account with us, you provide your name (optional), and email id.
- You may signup/login using your social media account on Google, or Facebook. In such cases, we only receive and store the basic information such as your name, email and profile photograph.
- When you place an order, we ask you to provide your shipping and billing name, address, email id and phone number to fulfil the order. We also ask your GSTIN in case you need a GST invoice for your purchase.
- When you update your “User Profile” (optional). Our website has feature, accessible through menu, to provide your phone number, date-of-birth, gender and your interest. We use this information to personalize our services to you.
- When you use our website feature to upload the photographs for printing and framing.
Information automatically collected:
- Through browsing of our website: When you use our website, we collect non-personal information such as details about your geo-location, device, internet service provider, ip address, operating system, browser type, pages accessed and links clicked.
3. How We Use Collected Information
Personal Information: We store and use personal information that provided directly
by you or a member of your household:
- to process and fulfil your orders
- to send you order information, status
- for customer support
- to deliver services to you, including registering you for our services, verifying your identity, and to otherwise enable you to use our website and our services.
- to maintain, and improve our services, including, for example, to fulfil your requests for recommendations
- develop safety features, authenticate users
- send updates and administrative messages
- process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways
- if you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the website we may collect such information into a file specific to you;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- to analyze our website usage;
- customize the website and content, layout, and services
- to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the website
Non-personally identifiable information: We may freely use Non-Personally Identifiable
Information in connection with the services offered through the website. It may be collected from a
device associated with you or your household. Use of this information may include:
- understanding how well the website is working.
- enabling us to understand the visitors who come to our website where they come from, and what content is of interest to them. This information aids us in merchandising and in developing the design and layout of our website.
- marketing our products and services
- developing aggregate, statistical information on usage of our website and to generally improve the website and marketing.
- Aggregate Information: We also use personal Information and non-personal information and other information (including information from online and offline third party sources) to create aggregated data for analytical and other purposes. We use this information to perform internal research on your demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. We only use this data in aggregate form.
- Email/SMS Communications: If you create an account and provide your email address and telephone number, we may send you transactional, administrative and promotional emails and text messages. If you wish to opt out of promotional emails and text messages, you may do so by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in the email, "optout" instructions in the text message.
Disclosure: We use following non-personally identifying tools, platforms and technologies in conjunction with our website to track the activities you perform on our website. The activities that tracked are records information such as number of sessions, page visits, duration, device used, technology used, demographics, events such as add to cart, purchase etc.
- Meta (erstwhile Facebook): We use Meta pixel technology on our website to track the activities performed by you on our website. It records information such as page visits, demographics, technologies, events such as add to cart, purchase, interaction with our ads etc. This data is used in aggregate manner to access performance of our ads. To learn more about privacy at Meta please visit https://www.facebook.com/privacy/guide/ads.
4. Who We Share Information With
- To partners, vendors and other third-party service providers to help us in delivering our products and services, and other business-related functions.
- We partner with payment gateway companies for processing of order payments. We are required to pass on basic information such as your name, email Id, phone number and amount to be charged.
- Partner with various courier companies to deliver our products to you. We have to share your personal information such as name, address, email id and phone number with our delivery partners.
- We may also have to disclose your personal information to any law enforcement, judicial authority, governmental or regulatory authority, to the extent required by law or legal process.
we may have to share your information with potential entity interested in case of:
- any successor to our business, including as a result of any merger, acquisition, asset sale or similar transaction
- any corporate affiliate of ours whose privacy practices are substantially similar to ours
- any law enforcement, judicial authority, governmental or regulatory authority, to the extent required by law or legal process, or
- if in our reasonable discretion, such use or disclosure is necessary to enforce or protect our legal rights or to protect third parties.
- Your information may also be shared with digital marketing agencies/platforms for providing online marketing services to us. However, we have an NDA (No disclosure agreement) with such agencies/platforms that this information is strictly used ONLY for us and is not shared with any other entities or used by the platforms for any other purpose whatsoever. At end of our engagement with the digital marketing agencies/platforms this information that we provide is completely erased from their platform, systems.
- With your consent while providing us feedback, we may share your name and city on our social media and on our website with feedback, review comments your provide to us.
- For any other use of your personal information, we will seek your consent before sharing it.
5. Cookies and Related Tracking Technologies
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on our online services. They may collect information about your use of our online services, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for products and services.
6. How We Protect Your Information
The security of your personal information is very important to us.
We take reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
Access or Change Your Personal Information
You may review, correct, update, change or delete your Account information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personal information. Your user ID and password are required in order to access your Account. If you need further help please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we link to other websites
7. Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, for legal, tax or regulatory reasons, or other lawful purposes.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
9. How to Contact Us
10. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, in case of grievances you can contact:
Montage Art Pvt Ltd
Buy premium quality & affordable paintings wall art for home and office interiors at Arte'Venue. Buying paintings online is made easier with our largest and awesome collection of licensed art prints in India. All our art prints are licesed and fully customizable.